Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What are weekends for?

What an amazingly fun and busy weekend. On Sat. my nephew was taking his endowments out and getting his scouts Court of Honor. I was so excited to go because we haven't done a session in the Manti Temple since I got my own out. There was only 5 from my family that were able to attend. We left at 10:00 am. We are so lucky that Alan's parents live in Delta as well. They are so helpful, as they are always willing to watch the kids. His Court of Honor was at 7:00 and we got back from Manti a little before 6:00. So as you can imagine we had a long day. The spiritual up lift was defenitly overdue. I love our family get together's! We eat, play cards, and laugh. Thanks for including us in your very important and memorable day Brandon. We wish you the best of luck in the Brisbane Australia Mission. We love you!!

The last time we had our picture taken in this spot was 11 years ago this month. I've decided I look a lot better in white! Sorry, I don't have a picture of all that attended. I hope to have one soon.
I love this picture! Braedon and Abby with missing teeth, only ones in the family at this time.
This is Kambrie's idea of waiting while Iget ready. She was so tired this day.

3 comments:

Phil and Sami Carter said...

What a fun weekend! I'm glad you made it over to Manti! What a fun day! Hope all is well!

Kimber said...

I like the pic of you guys in front of the temple. I have never been to Manti temple to do a session. I bet it is neat. Oh, and Kambrie has the right idea - sometimes I wish my kids would do that once in a while so I could get something done.

Anonymous said...

Okay Jenny, I am cracking up because I accidently went to your sis in law (I am assuming) blog and I just started reading about how she couldn't find sweats that are long enough and I was thinking..."jenny shouldn't have a prob finding sweats long enough" and then I realized I wasn't on your page...oops...but I had a great laugh any how! So fun you guys went to the temple. We need to go bad. Maybe we should plan a time and meet up...that would be fun!