Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy 8th B-Day Braedon!!!

Our little boy is growing up so fast all of a sudden. He was so little for so long. It's hard to believe he was ever just short of 4lbs. I sure miss my baby boy, but am enjoying watching my smart, handsome young man. We are so proud of him. He is doing so well in school and piano, and loves all sports. Our house is the neighborhood gathering place for all of the kids in the picture. Braedons just a cute kid to be around he loves all of his friends and cousin Haydon. We love you Braedon!!!
I know the birthday cake is not the best looking one, but we decided to spend money on stuff that would last longer (new bike), and it was still yummy! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, Grama Berta, and aunt Marlene for all the gifts. You are all so amazing! And we love you.
You can tell how much fun they had by the look on Kambries face.
I know this picture is old, nobody else has seen but us. This is his Tom Cruise pose. Kids really do the funniest things!
P.S.
I just wanted to cry the whole time I did this post!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Happy Birthday Braedon! I can't believe you are 8 already. You'll have to post pics of his baptism day. Hope all is well with you guys.

Michelle said...

Wow, 8 years old. That is wild! I love that last pic, so cute.

Anonymous said...

Awww...Jenny he is adorable and I can't believe you have an 8 year old. Wow...time flies! But it is a good thing...with every age come more fun things!