Thursday, June 4, 2009

Just for fun!

So I thought I would do a fun but simple post! Those of you who know Braedon, know that he loves to hang out with his friends and cousins. We have tried so hard to help him understand how important it is to help people feel happy and special. The result is shown above. "For always being a friend to everyone & always making them feel special" We are so proud of him!

And I can't forget Kambrie of course. She says the funniest things! She loves that kbyu cartoon Super Why, it tells all the classic children s stories in a more simple and very cute way. She loves it. The other day she went up to Alan in the kitchen and kissed his leg about three times really fast, then said in the sweetest voice,"I kissed you into a frog daddy!" We had a good laugh. I can't wait for the next one!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved that post. Your kids are so great. We love getting together with you all.

Anonymous said...

Kids are so cute and funny! And yours are adorable!

Kimber said...

Your kids are getting big! I still can't even believe that Kambry is so big. Good job Braedon. He is a cute boy and we miss playing with you guys.