Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

So, I hope all of my friends and family had a fun 4th of July, Because we did! We partied every day so late, that when it came time of the 4th we were all very tired, hence most of the looks on Kambries face. We sure enjoyed spending time with both families. Hope to see you here next year Aunt Marlene!


My Nephew Hayden spent all weekend with us, while his parents packed to go to Africa to pick my oldest nephew off his mission. He sure enjoyed himself. I guess he is now part of the Sharp family, he calls Alan's mom Grandma Sharp. It's so cute.
The slip n' slide was a hit. They played for almost three hours. At first Kambrie, Braedon and Hayden were the only ones who knew what to do. But the others caught on fast.

Both Families waiting. We sure love them! Notice I'm not in any of the pictures. Including the ones from Michelle and Sarah's cameras.

The ride home. My kids are too cute! A fun time was had by all!

1 comment:

Sarah Sharp said...

No pics with you in them, huh? Just go look at my new post! :)