Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Events!





Christmas is just about here and this is the only minute I have to update my blog. We have been out if town almost every weekend, and shopping the days that we aren't.
So far it has been fun. We have gone to see lights a couple of nights. Although, it's looking like we won't make to temple square this year. We are still having fun with the small displays. The most recent is Salem pond. On Sunday we had dinner with my neighbor Sybil, her daughter Ashleigh and little family. A good time is had by all when we get together. Talk about amazing food. After, we built graham cracker houses. We had so much fun. The next day we went to Salem pond together. Now we wait for the big day. Marry Christmas to all of you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love your new picture at the top...how adorable. I hope to see you this weekend at your moms house...we are planning to be there!!!