Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 5th B-Day Kambrie


Our Baby girl is 5! What a SMART, friendly, outspoken, likes to be in charge little princes. Good mix of both parents. Guess which trait is who's.

She wanted a butterfly cake. I love doing things with cupcakes. Of course she had to help make the cupcakes in the morning. And of course i didn't get a picture. I think it turned out cute. She loved it. Thanks to my new sister Ashleigh for cutting out the butterflies.

Part of her birthday happenings included getting her portraits taken. They turned out so dang cute. Since she has her dad's hair, my friend and I crimped and SPRAYED.Again I forgot to take pictures before we left for the studio. But she looked gorgeous. I will download when I get them.

Then it was off to Jumpin Jacks for some serious jumping, climbing, sliding, and screaming. What a fun place. Then we hit Fat Jacks for some Yummmmy pizza.


And last but not least, the cake and ice cream. What a fun day.
We love you Kambrie. What a beautiful gift from heaven you are!

4 comments:

Sami Carter said...

What a fun day! happy birthday Kambrie!

Ashleigh said...

Awww! That is SOOOOOOO cute! Love it! Happy Birthday Kambrie!

Mangelson's said...

Your cupcakes turned out soo cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh we just love Kambrie! She is such a helper in our class. She definitely acts older that 5 and she is sooo smart! I'm glad she had such a fun birthday!