Monday, April 12, 2010

Time to catch up!


Happy Birthday to my Honey April 2nd! What a sweet, patient man. Love you with all my heart. Both my mom and I agree that I really lucked out. We had his whole family over on Fri. the 2nd. Being in a bigger home really helps with crowd control.
The kids were going to eat out on the deck, but as you know we were under a couple of inches of snow from weds.-sunday. Happy Easter to you as well mother nature!
The Sharp grand kids minus 20 year old Ashley. But have no fear standing in for her is Hayden a Dutson grandchild but has been welcomed into the Sharp family. He calls Alan's mom grandma Julia.
Alan's moms fun idea to make a cake for each b-day starting mid march through mid april. She made them all. Each yummy!
Yes we lit all the cakes at the same time. Set the smoke alarms off and all. For a minute there I thought we were going to burn down our new home.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm so happy that you posted those pics. I love them!