Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Surviving in the Cold!

Wilderness fun!
As always, we had a fun filled camping trip to Oak City Canyon.
My sister decided it was time for my kids to learn how to climb a tree. Of course Kam was the first to speak up. She did really good, until she slid off and scratched up her tummy. Oh well,no Pain no Gain. Right?
Braedon camped one more day than us, and still wasn't ready to come home.
The favorite family friend Missy and the the crew! I think Kam had a turn every time some one went for a ride.
Our Brave camp protector Winston. He is such a cute dog.
This year we hiked to a place called Devils Den. It was so much fun. The kids did really good as well.
If you can't tell, there's a water fall behind them.
There's nothing like a family camp out! Even though Alan and I froze the first night. We got a total of maybe 1 hr of sleep a piece. We decided to brave the next night, and it turned out better.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm jealous. I want to go camping...maybe next year. It looks like you had a lot of fun!