Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm a winner!

Hooray! I win!
It pays to have crafty friends! Ha ha ha! A friend of mine, Sami has a craft blog where she shares craft Ideas, recipes, etc. I visit often! She recently had a fun drawing for her 100th post celebration! Guess who won?! It was fun not to get on her blog and see the results before she came to my door. Complete surprise. Worked out great, because we live just 2 blocks aways from each other! Thank you Sami. I love them. You have inspired me to try my finger at crafts, and I have enjoyed practicing so far!

3 comments:

Polly Blevins said...

Maybe the contest was rigged so she wouldn't have to pay for gas or postage. Hmmm. Just kidding, congrats and they are really cute.

Jenny said...

We jocked about that Polly. We thought it was pretty funny how it worked out!

Sami Carter said...

Ha ha you girls are funny! I just wish I would of made myself some USA blocks, I finally got my fourth decor out today! I'm so glad you love them!