Sunday, November 30, 2008

Much to be Thankful for!!!

Another Thanksgiving filled with love. We had Thanksgiving dinner with Alan's family and it was yummy and fun as always. We ended up coming back home that night, Alan had to work the next morning. But, no problem, still had a fun filled weekend. My mom, sister, brother and their little families came up here the day after Thanksgiving. We hung out, did some shopping, and played card games. It was my nephews weeding on Saturday, so we decided to make an extra fun weekend and spend it all together. I love hanging out with my family. We are loud, but fun. Pictures are hard to post when you forget to take any to begin with. Maybe my sisters will let me use some of theirs. Can you believe, Christmas is here in one month, and I have all my shopping done, (Alleluia). I actually made it to Shopko for the early morning Christmas specials. I came out with all my gifts and made new friends in the process. I would call it a job well done. I don't know how people can shop all day that day. I did my two hours and came home and slept for another three-four hours. I really do have so much to be grateful for. Not just this time of year but every day of my life. Alan and I have such amazing families, and kind friends. Wishing you all a holiday filled with love and happiness!!!

No comments: