Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love my cute kids!!!
So last weekend I came to a conclusion that I need to go behind Kambrie and apologize to whomever she comes in contact with. If you have had the privilege of talking with Kambrie you have had the 20 question experience, literally. I don't know where she gets it, it takes everything to get anything out of Braedon. When she was 2 she would go up to my siblings and if they were eating anything she would ask"what is that? Can I have some." Anyways, my family got together this weekend. As most of you know, I come from a family of many nationalities. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. So, Kambrie, being the the curious one that she is, asked my older sister "why is Abbie so brown?" My niece is Hispanic and is darker than her siblings. I guess my sister didn't think that was very amusing. As if that wasn't enough, she decided to ask my younger sister who is oriental, "why are your eyes closed?" I was so embarrassed. I could do nothing but apologize. My sister on the other hand thought it was pretty funny and laughed. Alli, we love you, thank you for being such a good sport. Where do kids get these things? How do you explain things of this nature to a 3 year old? How is that for an exciting weekend? Alan is going to have the great experience of going to the Big Utah vs BYU game at the Rice Eccles Stadium. All I have to say is, you would have to be crazy to want to be in that kind of atmosphere. I'm an extremely competitive person there is no way I could handle it. I've read some quotes from fans on both sides. That would be me. I guess we'll see how many new kind words he comes back saying. Go Cougars!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends! I'm so thankful for all of you!

This one's for you Uncle Doug!!!


No comments: