Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bribes are good!

Breadon had his first piano recital yesterday. Just before we left he started having the butterfly in the stomach melt down. So Alan decided to bribe him with shopping for a toy after. It's so fun to see your child succeed. He was so cute. Sorry no pictures. I only saw two other people taking them of their kids, but not until after Braedon.
Kambrie's new do. She loves it, so do I. She has wanted a hair cut since I had mine done. Thanks Elisha!
For B-Days aunt Marlene sends gift cards. So awesome the kids love it. This is what Kambrie picked out. A Picnic basket with dishes, etc. It's so cute. We can't wait until it's warm to use it. It's very durable. Thank you for always thinking of us aunt Marlene!
We have our difficult times, but the fun times out weigh them by far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute that he takes Piano...I love it! Bummer about the picture thing. But how cute is he playing the piano...I can't get over it!

Ericksons said...

I am glad I am not the only one that bribes! Thank you for being such a great teacher to logan, I promise we were just laughing. I love hearing how my kids do. So are you moving or staying where you are?

Phil and Sami Carter said...

How fun! Hope the recital went well! I love Kambree's new hair cut it's cute!

Jaime said...

Kambrie's hair is darling! I have been wanting to cut Ambree's but she won't let me touch it. She wants to be Rapunzel. Haha.