Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our new family car!!!

Ok, so I'll be the first to admit that we aren't exactly following the church s advice. But , what do you do if your car blows up and it costs more to fix than its worth? We decided we couldn't take on a new house and new car at the same time, so after much research and looking around here it is! A Mercury Mountaineer. It's nice to have a reliable family car again. We love it, and I now know how much my husband loves me. This was my choice and his was the Durango. I hope it does as well as old gray, It's so scary spending that much money on one item. But then again, spending one thousand is too much for me. It was fun to see that we paid less for this than the Intrepid!!! Hopefully the house comes next year.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it...how fun!!! Yeah, we did the car before the house too...but sometimes it is a need...like when you are prego with your 3rd baby in 3 years...or in your case when your other car blows up...it is nice to have something reliable!!! Congrats

Kimber said...

It's nice . . .I like it. You could be like me and drive a white van! I swore I would never drive one of those, but unfortunately it does become a necessity when you have 3 kids. At least you are driving in style.

Jaime said...

Oooh- I love it! How exciting for you.