Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy B-Day Daddy!!!

Alan is another year older! We can't say how ooold. The kids had a fun time picking out his gifts (Candy), and the card we picked out was funny. Oh, and I can't forget his BYU season tickets from me. Again, not just for him, the kids love to go with him(they take turns going). Thanks to all who called and sent cards he loved it. It's a good thing we got him to the doc. office the day before, or he would be celebrating with an ear infection. We had fun!
Kambrie and I made the cake. She loves to help anytime you bake! He is not a cake person, but he loves my pineapple upside down cake. The corner that's missing?(ya he couldn't wait until after dinner). We love him very much. He is such an awsome Dad and Husband.

4 comments:

Phil and Sami Carter said...

Oh come on he can't be that old..okay maybe. No I'm kidding. Hope he had a good birthday!

Kimber said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alan!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Allen...That cake looks scrum and good going on the BYU season tickets...P.S. I totally would have taken a bite out early too...hey it's your birthday!!!

Shannon said...

I just found your blog from Lynae's it was fun to see how big your kids are getting. I have a blog as well if you'd like to look at it. Keep posting all these fun posts.