Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Separate Entertainment!

We are so not the normal family! Other families stay together for saturday activities, not us. When football season starts, Saturdays are a free for all. Last game, there was an extra ticket, so he took Kam along as well as Braedon. Good thing my family was getting together in Plain City for my little sis's B-Day. We had a blast. I got to see my youngest sisters beautiful home, that her husband built. We're happy Alan got an early start on BYU brain washing. The kids love to go to the games. Sorry for my orphan looking little girl. I did her hair before I left, which was 5 hrs before the game. Need I say more.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice that you get a break from your family for a bit. Don't you love them so much more after a nice break?

Anonymous said...

How fun though for them to go with there Dad!!! So fun when you get to hang out with sisters...I am so glad that I have a sister...what would we do with out them??? cute post!