Monday, October 19, 2009

Kids being kids!


I just love it when my kids get there phrases mixed up!

Kambrie: Passing a dairy farm on the way home."Braedon stinked up the car"!

My little cousin: Asking Braedon."Were you adopted"?
Braedon: "No I was born"
Cousin:"I was born too"

Kambrie: "Mommy, my finger has a headache"

Braedon: Watching a family at a restaurant, very confused. "Mom, how come that little baby is more brown than the rest of them." As if he has never been around a family filled with different nationalities!

Braedon: "Do all brown people speak Spanish"

I know there have been many more, but do you think I'm smart enough to write them down?

4 comments:

Sarah Sharp said...

Face it,Jenny, the only way we would remember all those things is if we had a tape recorder going 24/7. I think we do pretty good for even trying!

The Nielsens said...

I love that! Kids are great, and so truthfully blunt!
**And we REALLY appreciate Alan coming to help us the other night!1 (:

Anonymous said...

How cute. Kids really are so funny! I laugh constantly at the things my kids come up with!!! I love those pictures...so beautiful! I am trying to figure a way to come to Serenas reception...I hope I can, I am so excited for her!!!

Kimber said...

Where were those pics taken? Pretty leaves! and kids do say the darndest things.