Thursday, September 13, 2012

End of summer adventures!

I was hoping the order of the pics. was going to stay the way I added them, but the computer had a different idea!  Oh well!  Summer came and went in a flash!  Before we knew it, we were practicing bed time routine!  Bahaha, ya right!
Braed is officially done with Cub Scouts.  He is now in Boy Scouts.  Here he is right after I got done drawing on his face for his Arrow of Light!
We decided since we did't get to make it to Idaho Falls this summer, we would replace it with Lagoon!  It really is "What fun is"!  We rode and rode rides till we were dead on our feet!  We all tuckered out a the same time, so there was no crying when we said it was time to go home!  What an amazing day! My kid's are so much fun to hang out with!

Happy Birthday to me!  Wonderful day with my little family!  Texas Road House was calling my name! Kam is getting pretty good with the camera! (Oh, almost forgot, my hubby treated me to Les Miserables at the Shakespeare Festival in Sept. for one of my Bday gifts!)  It was amazing! Next on the list, WICKED!
1st day of 4th grade and 2nd!  They were very excited!  And yes Braed's eyes are puffy!  What? I did say we didn't make the bed time routine in time!
Are you ready for some BYU football!  This little man is!  No, that is not the world's biggest booger on his lip!  He burned his lip!  And mom win's mother of the year award, yet again!  Hooray it healed fast!
We never end summer without making it to the BYU kickoff! What Alan doesn't want me to tell you, is that he and a friend ran a quick trip to the practice game during their lunch break!  Ya, he's that crazy!
Hope everyone's school year is going great!  Now onto Fall, and soupy weather! Yeah!

No comments: